More memos

BECK WADWORTH:
FOUNDER, AN ORGANISED LIFE

ALEXANDRA NEA:
FASHION & BEAUTY
ILLUSTRATOR

AN INSTANT FASHION UPGRADE

back to top

viewing of products

$116.00
(25)
$154.00
(145)
$116.00
(20)
$47.00
(4)
$110.00
(0)
$240.00
(3)
$110.00
(16)
Receive a #MECCAMADE tote bag with any Mecca Cosmetica Signature Line purchase online.
$40.00
(110)
"I can do everything within 10 minutes and know it will last me all day."

BEAUTY, ON AND OFF THE CLOCK:

"My daytime look is really natural and kept as short as possible to make sure I can fit it in before Harry wakes up. I use Mecca Cosmetica In A Good Light because I’m outdoors all the time, so it’s a really great base for me for every day. I always have a bareMinerals Lip Conditioner and Mecca Cosmetica’s Lip De-Luscious as well – so I feel like I can put it on and forget about it. Including skin, I can do everything within 10 minutes and know it will last me all day."

And after hours? "Always a red lip. Always dark mascara and fresh skin, which is usually a combination of a good primer and mineral powder. My favourites are Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Primer and bareMinerals Mineral Veil Powder. I also love the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette."

LINDA RODIN
LINDA RODIN
LINDA RODIN LINDA RODIN

WHEN STREET STYLE-MEETS-STREET ART…AT HOME:

"We go through waves of chaos and calm. I wish I was a minimalist as I love space and air, but on the other hand I also love to surround myself with comfort and feelings. Our house is full of memories and pieces collected throughout our almost 10 years together. One of my favourite pieces is a Hermès silk scarf with the word 'Hermès' written in graffiti—the perfect mix of fashion and street art. And I do have a beautiful walk-in robe where everything is organised—once it’s put away! 80 per cent of my wardrobe is black and the other 20 per cent is random pieces that I love."


Hélène Pappas
Liz Sunshine


SHOP THE MEMO

viewing of products

$40.00
(104)
Receive a #MECCAMADE tote bag with any Mecca Cosmetica Signature Line purchase online.
$40.00
(63)
$44.00
(192)
Receive a #MECCAMADE tote bag with any Mecca Cosmetica Signature Line purchase online.
$28.00
(195)
$31.00
(49)
$37.00
(49)
Receive a #MECCAMADE tote bag with any Mecca Cosmetica Signature Line purchase online.
$38.00
(83)
$88.00
(9)

More memos

BECK WADWORTH:
FOUNDER, AN ORGANISED LIFE

ALEXANDRA NEA:
FASHION & BEAUTY
ILLUSTRATOR

AN INSTANT FASHION UPGRADE

back to top