READ & SHOP NOW
To enter, entrants must follow and tag @lozcurtis and @meccamaxima on Instagram, re-share the competition image posted by @LozCurtis and use the hashtag #MeccaMaximaLC for a chance to win the prize.
2. Entry is open to Australian legal residents (excluding those in the Australian Capital Territory) aged 18 years and over at the time of entry and who satisfy the entrance requirements contained herein.
3. Entry is limited to one entry per person during the period of the competition. Multiple entries by the same person will result in disqualification.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of MECCA Brands Pty Ltd ABN 11 077 859 931 (Promoter), their subsidiaries and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Manifest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, misspelled or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
8. The promotion commences on 25/03/2015 at 6.00PM AEDST and closes on 26/03/2015 at 5.59pmPM AEDST. Entries submitted and received by the Promoter after this time will not be accepted.
9. There is one winner. The winner will be determined by Mecca Brands at the offices of Mecca Brands Pty Ltd, 34 Wangaratta St, Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia on 26/03/2015 at 6.15PM AEDST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and the Promoter elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
10. This competition is a game of chance. The winner of the prize will be determined by random selection. A competition widget will record each valid individual entry. Each winner will be randomly selected using the random draw function of the competition widget by the Manager of the Promoter at the offices of the Promoter, 34 Wangaratta St, Richmond, Victoria, 3121, Australia on 26/03/2015 at 6.15pm AEDST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and the Promoter elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
11. In the event that any prize are unclaimed after 26/06/2015, the Promoter will hold a redraw. Each winner will be randomly selected using the random draw function of the competition widget by the Manager of the Promoter at the offices of the Promoter, 34 Wangaratta St, Richmond, Victoria, 3121, Australia from 26/06/2015 at 6.15pm AEDST.
12. The winner will be notified via the Instagram comments section of their photo entry as well as a direct message on Instagram. The winner’s name and Instagram handle may be published on the Instagram and Facebook pages of the Promoter, Loz Curtis and Mecca Maxima, and in any other promotional material the Promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their details and images being published in these circumstances.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
14. The total prize pool value for the prize package in this promotion is AUD$400. The prize is a ‘Urban Decay Naked Vault’ (packaging containing a combination of Urban Decay products). This value is based on the recommended retail price (RRP) for each item in the prize package that is current as at 18/03/2015, but may vary from time to time depending on changes in RRP.
If for any reason any of the specified prize (or part of them) are unavailable or out of stock, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with something of similar value and/or specification.
15. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, or any part thereof, are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
18. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the image and entry they submit (Submission). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Submission to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Submission without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Submission that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior written consent from any person or property that appears or is personally identifiable in their Submission; (c) they will obtain full prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Submission, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Submission shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, and their related bodies corporate.
20. Any cost associated with partaking in the promotion is the entrant’s sole responsibility. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants’ use (or attempted use) of Instagram. Entrants are also required at all times to agree to, and comply with, any terms and conditions imposed by Instagram. Current Instagram Terms and Conditions of Use may be viewed at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise); (d) any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability or similar charge incurred by the Winner, their friends or the entrant; or (f) use of a prize by the Winner or their friends.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event beyond its control and in these circumstances, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition (without liability) and, if it elects to do so, recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
24. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms or warranties.
25. This competition and any issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
26. The Promoter is MECCA Brands Pty Ltd (ABN 11 077 859 931) of 34 Wangaratta Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia.
27. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/15/02137