READ & SHOP NOW
To enter this competition, entrants must, , be one of the first 100 customers in the queue at a Mecca Maxima retail stores (each a Store) prior to its opening time on Friday 27 March 2015.
2. Entry is only open to Australian legal residents who satisfy the entrance requirements contained herein. Entrants under the age of 18 at the time of entry must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in the competition.
3. Entry is limited to one entry per person.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of MECCA Brands Pty Ltd ABN 11 077 859 931 (Promoter), their subsidiaries and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, sibling, step-sibling or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Manifest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
7. The promotion commences on 27 March 2015 at 7:00AM local time at each store, and closes on 27 March 2015 at 8:55AM local time at each store. Entries submitted and received by the Promoter after this time will not be accepted.
8. There are 18 winners (1 winner at each of the 18 Stores) who will be determined by random selection. This is a game of chance. The winners will be drawn via a barrel draw of a raffle ticket that references the number on the wrist band each of the first 100 customers receive. The draw will be conducted at each Store on Friday 27 March 2015 at 9:00AM, local time. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and the Promoter elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
9. All prizes must be collected by Friday 27 March 2015 2:00PM local time at the relevant Store.
10. The winners will be notified in person on the morning of Friday 27 March 2015 at 9:00AM local time at the Store.
11. Entrants consent to their picture being taken at the Store during the Promotion. The winners’ (names and photographs may be published on the Promoter’s social media pages (www.facebook.com/meccamaxima, https://twitter.com/MeccaMaxima, http://instagram.com/meccamaxima) on 27 March 2015 and in any other promotional material the Promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their personal details and photographs being published in these circumstances.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
13. The total prize pool value for the prize package at each Store in this promotion is AU$540 based on the items listed below. This value is based on the recommended retail price (RRP) for each item in the prize package that is current as at 10 March 2015, but may vary from time to time depending on changes in RRP.
a. There are 18 prizes (1 of these prizes at each Store) which comprise:
i. Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 (RRP $78)
ii. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (RRP $78)
iii. Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 (RRP $78)
iv. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil x 3 (RRP $90)
v. Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Original (RRP $30)
vi. Urban Decay Naked Flushed (RRP $46)
vii. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (RRP $32)
viii. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick x 2 (RRP $64)
ix. Urban Decay Setting Spray in All Nighter (RRP $44)
x. Total value of each prize $540
If for any reason any of the specified prizes (or part of them) are unavailable or out of stock, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with something of similar value and/or specification.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, or any part thereof, are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, image and likeness in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, and their related bodies corporate.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise); (d) any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability or similar charge incurred by the winners, their friends or the entrant; or (f) use of, or reliance on, a prize.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event beyond its control and in these circumstances, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition (without liability) and, if it elects to do so, recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
20. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms or warranties.
22. For a list containing the name of the winners, send an email, within 6 months of the date the competition, to email@example.com
23. This competition and any issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
24. The full list of participating Mecca Maxima stores is as follows:
(a) Victoria - Melbourne Central, Highpoint, Southland, Doncaster, Fountain Gate;
(b) New South Wales - Parramatta, Warringah Mall, Macquarie Centre, Bondi, Burwood, Miranda, QVB;
(c) Queensland - Wintergarden, Carindale, Chermside, Robina, Garden City;
(d) Western Australia – Joondalup.
25. The Promoter is Mecca Brands Pty Ltd (ABN 11 077 859 931) of 34 Wangaratta Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia.
NSW permit number: LTPM/15/00245